Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fun Sunday!

Okay, be prepared for LOTS of pictures! We had a busy Sunday and I took a lot of face pictures of Ainsley trying to capture her different expressions. She makes a lot of cute faces in the morning after she is all rested. I also have several pictures of Evan from a birthday party he went to at the park.

She kept watching her mobile even though it was not moving.

Smile!

Another good one, but I didn't get it in focus.

See, I do have a neck! lol.

Big yawn!

I love this face! She looks like she is being mischievous.

Oops! We lost the neck again!

Evan attempting to hold Ainsley (really the pillow is supporting her).


Daddy trying to catch the smile.


All ready for the party in a Summer dress.


And then she slept the entire party.

He can FINALLY swing himself after trying to teach him since August. And he did not even learn it from us, he learned it at school!

He is SOO big and grown up now! STOP growing so fast!





Yay, a smile!

1 comment:

Catherine Hunt said...

Can't wait to see my girl! Chubby Chugar is what Nanny is going to call her! Only one more day... And I will see my babies!!!