Sunday, May 16, 2010

Busy, Busy.

Evan and Ainsley are doing great! Ainsley looks like she has gained a few more pounds! And Evan has a new ride! We have had a pretty busy weekend going on over here. The whole family went to the science dept. end-of-the-year fish fry. Everyone got to see how much Ainsley has grown since they first met her 2 weeks ago. Then Friday, I took both of the kids with me to an annual garage sale some of the ladies at my work have. Evan found himself a red mustang convertible power wheels. It was a good deal, so I took him back Sat. to go pick it up. We had to get a battery for it, but until we did, he would go outside just to sit in it. We also had a nice visit from Freddie's dad and Rebecca. And finally, today, we are expecting a visit from my friend Emily and her kids. They are going to get to meet Ainsley.

Below are just a few of the tons of pictures we have been taking lately. Most of the pictures I take of Ainsley are of her sleeping.


This one of Ainsley was taken this morning. She usually sleeps later than us. I took this picture to give an idea of how chubby she looks!

Evan's car.

I made him pose with the car.

The other day I was having a mini photo shoot with Ainsley trying to get a picture of her smiling in her sleep. I never quite caught the smile in time.

Last Sat. I started putting Ainsley in her crib for her naps. She is doing so good!

Look at that chubby face!!!

The other morning, I woke up around 10:45 and Ainsley was still sleeping. I took her night clothes off and changed her diaper without her waking up until 11:30!

Evan and Ainsley playing together!

Getting ready for bed.

No comments: