Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy 5 months Ainsley!!!

Ainsley is 5 months old today, and with each month I get sad at the thought of how fast time is going. It definitely feels faster with the second one. It seems like only a month or two ago we were in the hospital with her.

She is such an easy baby, it still blows my mind. We took the kids out yesterday with some friends to go shoot some skeet and she sat out in the heat with me while guns were going off and never fussed. We put some of those ear plugs in her ears hoping it would not be so loud and she never acted like it was a problem and she ended up falling asleep.

I seriously think that she is against rolling around. She can roll both ways, but rarely does it. Instead, she wants to practice sitting or pushing herself up. We have also found a tooth that feels as though it is about to come in. I guess it is almost time to stop nursing.

Ainsley has entered that "I love my feet" stage!

She wants to be up and crawling so bad.

I love, love, love this picture!!! The start of the LSU season with my family! We need a good LSU outfit for Ainsley. And this picture of her makes me think, "uh oh, what is to come?! lol!"
She has a look like she is going to get everything she wants.

No comments: