Sunday, July 18, 2010

Long Weekend.

This weekend was a 3 day weekend for us. Since we came home from the beach on Thursday, Freddie got to have an extra day home for the weekend before going back to work. We mostly just hung around the house...not cleaning.

Sunday was the first time we took Ainsley to church. It was also the first time she was taken care of by someone other than family. Of course the whole service I was nervous and waiting for her number to show up on the screen to go tend to her. We have yet to find a church here in Lufkin. We have probably visited around 10 and at times it is hard with all the traveling we have to do. The search was put on hold when Ainsley got here, since she would have been to little to take. I decided I was finally going to visit this church I have been wanting to go to, and thought it the perfect chance for her to wear one of her dressy outfits. Ainsley did as well as expected. She was already sleepy for her morning nap, so she was asleep when I went in to get her.


A picture of the two kids after church.

I love this picture of Freddie and Ainsley.

I'm ready to walk Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

mirandajones803 said...

Love the watermelon outfit! That bow is fabulous ;)

I can't tell who she looks like! She looks like an exact match of both of you :)