Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Little Miss Piggy.

I will have to add a picture later to this post, but I took Ainsley for her 2 week check-up today. She gained almost an entire POUND!!! She is now 7 lbs. 15 oz. I knew she was looking a lot bigger. The Doctor definitely emphasized that she was getting plenty to eat when I expressed my concern that she might not be. Although, the girls who do the measuring were some how a little off since she grew an inch and a quarter last week and then was back to her birth length today. That does not quite add up so maybe she did not gain THAT much.
Again, he said she was perfect!
She was so good at the appointment and again when I went back with Evan. She slept through his entire appointment- even through his tantrum.
Unfortunately, we have to try to keep them distant from one another. This will be very hard for him since she is still the greatest thing to him.

1 comment:

Jonny said...

Keep up the good work Sis.