Saturday, April 24, 2010

My 2 Angels.

Here are a few recent pictures of the two kids. This first group is a sample from a newborn photo session that I had a local photographer do. Ainsley did so well! Im shocked we got her to fall asleep, because she was wide awake when we got there. I cannot wait to see the rest.

I had to get a picture of Evan with his tiny little smoothie. I think the tiny cup is so cute. Anytime we get a smoothie, they pour the extra in a cup for him- he loves it!
The last pictures were taken the other day. We received a package with a toy for Ainsley, and when I walked into the dining room, I saw Evan fitting himself perfectly inside the box. Oh the little things that amuse kids.






Ainsley sleeping the other morning with mommy.

All tuckered out.

YUMMY!


No comments: