Sunday, June 6, 2010

Happy 2 Months Ainsley!!!

Happy 2 months to Ainsley!!!
I took her to her 8 week appointment on Wed. morning and the Doctor says she still looks great!
She weighted a whopping 12.2 lbs., which puts her in the 90th percentile (Evan was always 50th percentile or lower for weight).
She is in the 50th percentile for length and 95th percentile for her head.
She is smiling and cooing a lot. She will roll from her side to either her stomach or her back. She is getting very strong and holding herself up pretty well as seen below. And the good news for me, every few nights she will sleep about 6 hrs. straight!
Evan still goes crazy over her!
I have been telling Evan for years he has to stop growing, because he is growing up on me too fast. Well, now I tell Ainsley that she cannot grow up since Evan won't listen to me!



1 comment:

Lydia & GT said...

so sweet! I tell Audrie that all the time too, Im starting to think it makes her grow faster! :(