Monday, December 21, 2009

Evan's 1st round of Christmas gifts...

Evan had his first round of Christmas with my mom and my brothers today. They came in for lunch and gift-opening. I had a few of my mom's presents to Evan under the tree the past few days and he has been going crazy wanting to open them. This first picture is one of the gifts she gave to me. She took one of Evan's new Christmas pictures and had this drawing done.

You can see the real photo in one of the previous posts.

Evan and all the movies he is so excited about.

Some new books.

Running to finally see his big present set up.

Wondering where all the stuff to draw with is.

He got some new chalk and markers. The easel has a chalkboard on one side and a white board on the other with a roll of paper to use as well.

Once he started, he would not stop!

He went crazy with the markers!!! I now remember why we never had markers to begin with. We might only let those out on special occasions. All of the markers have stamps on one end of them as well.

All in all, Evan was very excited!

Round two- Santa comes!

No comments: