Thursday, July 30, 2009

Evan's wedding fun!

Here are more pictures of Evan from the wedding and reception this past weekend. He had so much fun...he kept asking to go dance at Courtney's wedding days after it was over.
P.S. Don't forget to check out the post right before this.

Patiently waiting with all the girls.

I had to put this one up again...I love it!


One of Freddie's professional picture taking moments.


Evan and Kaylee


Always a daredevil.

Evan's dancing "date" at the wedding.
Evan is already dancing with all the girls.

There is no telling how much candy he had this night. I should have had a camera with me when I caught him at the end of the reception dancing all alone eating off the candy table.

Not to mention the chocolate cake he had!

Dancing with mommy!

I need a break...

Keeping hydrated. He would have gone all night if he could!

No comments: